- Redemption and Limitations: Gift Cards can be redeemed only for eligible purchases on the fashionchingu.com website (the “Site”) and the Fashion Chingu mobile application (the “App”). Once any amount of such Gift Cards is redeemed on the Site or the App, any balance remaining on the Gift Card can only be redeemed on the Site or the App. Gift Cards can be redeemed only towards purchases of Fashion Chingu’s products and cannot be redeemed towards purchases of Third-Party Sellers’ products. In addition, Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for purchase of Fashion Chingu membership subscriptions. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right, without notice to you, to void Gift Cards without a refund, suspend or terminate customer accounts, suspend or terminate the ability to use our services, cancel or limit orders, and bill alternative forms of payment if we suspect that a Gift Card is obtained, used, or applied to a Fashion Chingu order fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these Gift Card Terms.
- Purchase of Gift Cards: When purchasing a Gift Card, you must provide your billing information at check-out. You will not receive a physical Gift Card. Gift Cards are emailed to the email address you provide in your Gift Card purchase order. You are responsible for ensuring that this information is accurate. Gift Card purchases are final and non-refundable, except where otherwise required by law. Gift Cards may not be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash (except to the extent required by law). Additionally, coupon codes and store credits cannot be used towards the purchase of a Gift Card.
- Gift Card Redemption To redeem your Gift Card towards an eligible purchase, enter the Gift Card number at the cart page. If the payable amount exceeds the balance, another payment method must be used to cover the remainder.
- View Balance You can view your Gift Card balance in the “My Account” section on the Site or App by entering the Gift Card number and PIN.
- Validity Period Gift Cards purchased do not expire or decrease in value and are not subject to fees.
- Reason for Unreceived Gift Cards If you did not receive your Gift Card, it may be due to incorrect email entry or your inbox being full. Contact Fashion Chingu Customer Service for assistance.
Fashion Chingu is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards. Title to, and risk of loss for, Gift Cards passes to you upon sale.
- Promotional Gift Cards Fashion Chingu may issue promotional Gift Cards free of charge for promotional purposes. Such Promotional Gift Cards are redeemable only on the Site or App and may have additional terms.
- Purchase Limits You are not permitted to maintain a balance in excess of $1,000 in Gift Card balance at any time.
- Changes to Terms Fashion Chingu reserves the right to change these Gift Card Terms from time to time, which changes may be provided to you by any reasonable means, including posting the revised version on the Site.
- Warranties and Liability Fashion Chingu makes no warranties with respect to Gift Cards or any related services. If a Gift Card is non-functional, the remedy shall be the replacement of the Gift Card.