Last updated: 2021-03-31
No Responsibility for Third-Party Content; Copyright Claims
Content on the Site may be provided by third parties, either as a result of submission by users or other persons or because of selection by Fashion Chingu. Any opinions, advice, statements, descriptions, services, offers, information or other Content expressed or made available by third parties on or through the Site (“Third-Party Content”) are solely those of the respective authors or distributors and not of Fashion Chingu or its affiliates. None of the Fashion Chingu Parties guarantee the validity, accuracy, truthfulness, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any Third-Party Content. The Fashion Chingu Parties make no endorsement or representations as to the validity, accuracy, truthfulness, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any Third-Party Content, unless made by an authorized Fashion Chingu representative while acting in his/her official capacity (and in such case subject to the terms hereof). Under no circumstance will any Fashion Chingu Party be liable for or in connection with any errors or omissions in any Third-Party Content, any links embedded in any Third-Party Content, any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Third-Party Content or any other harm arising from any Third-Party Content.
No Fashion Chingu Party will assume any liability for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in any Third-Party Content. However, if you believe that the Site contains Content that infringes copyright rights held by you, please contact Fashion Chingu at the e-mail address or physical mail address below with the following information and signature:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address (including country), telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Your notice should be sent to email@example.com.